Client Service Model
USCB builds a Client Service Model (CSM) for every contract and will assign a Project Manager along with a dedicated team to support your organization indefinitely.
With 100+ years in business, and client partnerships averaging over 30 years, we commit to a true partnership with our clients; where honesty and integrity is rewarded with trust and longevity, by providing the most affordable price without jeopardizing monetary investment in state of the art tools.
Valued business partners can expect affluences like:
- Listening and responding to our client’s needs with timeliness and innovation.
- Delivering distinct customized plans while continuously looking for improvements.
- Infrastructure for timely deliverables and ahead of the curve on regulatory changes.
- Investment in the latest technology to provide maximum results at a minimum cost.
Client Improvement Process
The foundation for positive client experiences is in being proactive with regular and meaningful communication between our organizations.
With many of USCB’s clients there are regular meetings attended by your dedicated team, along with members of the USCB executive management. Discussion topics cover a wide variety of items such as procedures, key performance indicators, staffing, call metrics, compliance, patient satisfaction, and more.
Our Client Services members will also ensure all aspects of the project will remain consistent in supporting your organizations, and aligned with:
- Missions, Visions, and Values
- Standards of quality customer service and patient care
- Training of each representative assigned to your portfolio
USCB Ensures that all guidelines and requirements are being met, standardized, and exceeded.