We Take Your Privacy Seriously
This Privacy Statement describes how USCB, Inc. and USCB America and its’ affiliates may use and disclose your protected health information. We may receive, create, maintain, use or disclose your protected health information consistent with the terms of the Business Associate Agreement that we have with your healthcare provider.
Your confidential healthcare information may be released to healthcare professionals for the following reasons:
- Payment of healthcare services provided by a USCB America client.
- Assistance with federal disability application through the state’s disability determination unit and/or the Social Security Administration.
- Assistance with social services and/or community-based services.
- Investigation by law enforcement agencies in cooperation with any investigations involving you and/ or a family member.
You have the right to:
- Restrict the use of your confidential information, unless this information is in conflict with USCB’s contractual obligations to its clients.
- Know who has accessed your confidential information, and for what purpose the information was accessed.
- Obtain an electronic or paper copy of the USCB America Privacy Notice upon request.
Office of Compliance
P.O. Box 74929
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Join Our Growing Team at USCB America!
We want you to join the USCB family. We are an organization that is committed to providing outstanding services to our clients while also providing our employees a career path. If you would like to work for an organization where you are an employee-owner (100% ESOP), want opportunities for career advancement, and become part of a team that has been providing services for over 100 years, USCB might be just what you are looking for.